Veterinary Place aims to provide great and relevant information to pet owners about a wide range of veterinary medicines and common animal diseases. However, no information on this site constitutes professional medical advice. You should always call the vet before following any instructions listed here, the information we list is generalized and might not be accurate for each and every situation, for which there could be many contributing factors.
This goes for any other sites on the web!
Nothing is a substitute for seeing your vet in person so they can perform a professional diagnosis and check your pet’s medical history and any medicine/supplements they are taking. Keep this in mind and stay protected! With that out of the way, please take note of the following:
- This site’s content is meant for general use and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither VeterinaryPlace.com nor any third parties provide any guarantee or warranty over the accuracy of the information provided anywhere on the site.
- Any information you act on, you are held solely accountable for, neither VeterinaryPlace.com nor any third parties are held responsible for damages resulting from following information you found here.
- Information on VeterinaryPlace.com does not, and was never meant to, constitute professional veterinary advice.
Please also be aware:
- Reproduction of this site including the design and trademark is probibited.
- Creating sites or any pages on the web claiming to officially represent us is prohibited.
- Stealing content from the site is strictly prohibted.
Enjoy our site! And always check things over with your vet before acting!